I already told how to get a Payoneer card, and the great benefit that this card gives you, the US payment service. We discussed how this is pretty much like having a bank account in US, so now is time for you to learn one of the most juicy possibilities of this: transfer money from your Paypal account to your Payoneer card.
How to link you Paypal account with your Payoneer card
- In your paypal account, go to Withdraw > Transfer to Bank Account
- Now it’s going to ask for your bank account details. Just go to your Payoneer account and under Receive Money > US Payment Service you will see the data (Bank Name, Bank Routing Number and Bank Account Number).
- Enter that data and you are all set. (If your receive an error, keep reading below)
Paypal is given me an error message when I try to add my bank account
Do you see the following error message?: “We were unable to process your bank account registration at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience.” Please try again at a later date. Don’t worry, that’s a Paypal internal error, and the best way to fix it is by calling them.
- Be sure to have your Payoneer bank information and Paypal account open on screen.
- In the Paypal site, go to the bottom and click in “Contact us”. This will prompt a page with a telephone number and a One-time Passcode valid only for 60 minutes (that’s for identification purposes).
- Call the number, get someone on the phone and they will ask you a couple of questions(including the One-time Passcode) to identify you.
- Then just said that you can’t add your US bank account to Paypal. If they ask your bank name don’t say Payoneer, say First Century Bank. Otherwise you are going to confuse the support guy.
- They are going to ask to wait a minute, and then try again while you are still on the phone. This time you should receive no error message.
And that’s it! Now you can send your hard earned cash from Paypal to Payoneer. If you any question or trouble, please say so in the comments section. Till next time!